Page
of 2

Important In-Character Join the City of Rivera now!

12 replies
Community Staff
GRANDMASTE...
Game Master
Supporter
Announcement_Venaris Needs You.jpg

*The House Ashwarden Clerk for the Venaris expedition is now receiving reservations by letter in order to join the future City of Rivera*
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
Love
List
Undo
Community Staff
MASTER
Game Master
Forum Moderator
Lucas.png
Spoiler: Easy ReadShow
Posted Jan 17, 19
List
Undo
EXPERT
Untagged users
Ezekiel and Shivah of Del both look at the notice" This city... Deltora all over again" walks back into the forest
Posted Jan 17, 19
Funny
List
Undo
APPRENTICE
Online on Site
Untagged users
A man sits down at the desk, a heavy hand placed resting atop the oak desk, quill in hand. Ink drips from the quill in a moment of hesitation as Raine considers his words. After a guffaw the quill scratches against the parchment quickly, decidedly.

Duke Ashwarden,

I, Raine DeLacroix, declare interest in a plot of land within the new land of Rivera. You will find along with this letter a signed writ of payment for a plot of land, 100 square feet in measurement. I commit my residency within Rivera to align with that of Rivera, and the protection of the citizens therein.

Raine DeLacroix

Sand trickles from his fingertips to the ink and parchment beneath as he considers the words. Pulling the drawer open near his midsection he pulls out the writ of payment, curling it up with the nearly dried letter, rolling them up tightly. He drops a bit of red wax across the curl of parchment, stamping it with the cross of DeLacroix coat of arms before pitching it into a basket to be collected by the messenger.
Posted Jan 18, 19
List
Undo
ADEPT
Untagged users
Dear Sir,

I would like to answer the call of Duke Ashwarden and declare interest of joining The City of Rivera. In these times of uncertainty, the isle of Venaris and its rich resources prove that there’s still hope to build a better future and I, Mei Tally, humbly request to be a part of it.

Your humble servant,
Mei Tally
Posted Jan 18, 19
List
Undo
Community Donor
ADEPT
Online on Site
Supporter
Duke_Ashwarden.jpg
Spoiler: Easy ReadShow
Posted Jan 18, 19
List
Undo
ADEPT
Untagged users
To Duke Ashwarden,

I, Frederik Martensson wish to use my allowed purse to buy a plot of land in this future city and also pledge to provide support to it and its duke as far as my capabilities will allow me. I have been trained in the art of war, i decided to specialize in skirmishes and duelling. I am also a decent crafter, i learned the basics of a few professions so, i am ready to help for what will be needed the most.

I look forward to meet my future neighboors and to see theses promising lands!

With all due respect,
Frederik
Posted Jan 18, 19
List
Undo
NOVICE
Untagged users
Duke Ashwarden
I Bull Steiner will join your city a qualified blacksmith and archer.
Posted Jan 19, 19 · Last edited Jan 19, 19
NOVICE
Untagged users
Decius Reads Pamphlet

'Decius Laughs'
this wont do at all for me, my family can be greater than this 'he says to himself'

Wrinkles pamphlet and throws it on fire
Posted Jan 19, 19
NOVICE
Untagged users
Eyes glazed from drunkenness, and a gait swaggering like a swaying pillar, the man walks, flask in hand, past the people who think he's a degenerate and casts him looks of pity and scorn. Noticing the pamphlet thrown into the fire and concerned the pamphlet has valuable information he could sell; he reaches into the fire, burning his clothes and gloves in the process to rescue the parchment. He reads the paper while urinating down his own leg... "Hmm, bet they'll have a tavern"
Posted Jan 19, 19
Love
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices