Wipe?

8 replies
Untagged users
Heard there is a wipe coming in about a month, and that it's posted on discord.

If so, might be nice to post in your forums too. Putting any more work on hold until I find out, as we still have another month of moving dirt and hauling granite. Pointless to keep playing on this server if a wipe is coming.
Nothing personal - it's just business. Imperial business.
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Community Staff
MASTER
Game Master
The next iteration of the server will arrive around the second week in January. We do have a status update posted on discord as well as on the homepage of the website. But to answer your question, yes there will be a wipe around that time.
Posted Dec 11, 18
Untagged users
Thank you.
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Community Staff
MASTER
Game Master
No problem, if you haven't I suggest reading the message on the front page of the website and if you have any further question get involved with the GM-ama currently occurring on discord.
Posted Dec 11, 18
Untagged users
I have discord glitch. Unable to login but unable to verify account, already exists.

Yeah, fought that over and over and just isn't happening.
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Community Staff
MASTER
Game Master
We post announcements on both platforms so you should be alright with just the website, this time it was posted directly on the main page so that may be why you missed it.
Posted Dec 11, 18
Untagged users
Since the server has been dead since announcement, would you be willing to wipe 2 weeks early?
Posted Dec 24, 18 · OP
Community Staff
MASTER
Game Master
Unfortunately wiping early is not really an option as we are seeking the next iteration to be the best iteration in RPCLIF history and due to the holidays many of us will not be back until the end of this week and we still have work to do and we are in no way seeking to rush this coming iteration as rushed iterations rarely ever pan out properly. Continue to be patient with us and I am sure you will enjoy the next iteration. Quality creative plot lines take time :)
Posted Dec 24, 18 · Last edited Dec 24, 18
Love
List
Undo
EXPERT
Untagged users
thank you nick. I am still on building Deltora, Trying to make the Settlement make Itteration Page ;)
Posted Dec 25, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices